Guidelines for CCET 2019 Authors
1. The version of your submission must be in the requested format. The authors are suggested to use the CCET 2019-Formatting Template.
Number of Pages: The paper should be no less than 4 pages. The paper is limited with 5 pages, including figures, tables & references (Additional pages will be permitted at the cost of $70 per additional page)
File Format: PDF or Word (The final paper is requested to submit both Word and PDF file.)
Color: Use of color is encouraged, but since readers will usually print the papers in black and white, it is the author's responsibility to ensure that all figures/plots can be printed and understood in black and white.
2. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
3. Policy on Plagiarism
All papers submitted to CCET2019 will be checked for plagiarism including self-plagiarism. If a paper is found to fall in the category of plagiarism, the paper will be automatically rejected. A list of authors of the papers identified in the category of plagiarism will be forwarded to the IEEE.
- Papers for publication must be submitted in full paper electronically via Easychair Submission System
- For any inquiry about the conference, please feel free to contact us at:
- Papers for presentation only must be submitted by abstract to .
- At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration.
- The final papers must be submitted before the requested date.
- There are 3 submission round, the earlier submission and registration could enjoy the favorable prices. Click to know more.