About CCET registration
The fees below are displayed in USD or CNY, you can choose whether to pay in USD or CNY according to your situation.会议可接受人民币或美金付款。
|Items||Registration Fee||Registration Fee||Registration Fee|
Early Bird Price
By May 5, 2024
|Author (Student/Committee)学生作者/委员会作者||450 USD/3300 RMB||500 USD/3650 RMB||Not Applicable|
Author (IEEE Member)
|480 USD/3500 RMB||530 USD/3800 RMB||Not Applicable|
|510 USD/3700 RMB||560 USD/4100 RMB||Not Applicable|
|360 USD/2600 RMB||400 USD/2900 RMB||Not Applicable|
|270 USD/2000 RMB||320 USD/2300 RMB||350 USD/2500 RMB|
Listener (Student only)
|220 USD/1600 RMB||270 USD/2000 RMB||300 USD/2200 RMB||
|370 USD/2700 RMB||420 USD/3000 RMB||Not Applicable|
|50 USD/350 RMB||50 USD/350 RMB||Not Applicable|
|50 USD/350 RMB||50 USD/350 RMB||70 USD/500 RMB|
|80 USD/550 RMB||80 USD/550 RMB||Not Applicable|
*Author: making an oral presentation of the paper which will be published by the proceedings.
*Presenter (Oral Presentation only): making an oral presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
*Listener: Participating in the conference only as a non-presenter, without presentation and paper publication.
*Social Program is optional and is based on payment basis. Kindly send the tour request to conference secretary in writing when you submit the final registration documents.
1. For authors:
Participating in the conference with presentation and paper publication.
• Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Additional Paper Fee for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
• The paper is limited within 5 pages. Additional page will be charged 50 USD/ 350 RMB per page.
• At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register. Personal badges will be provided to identify registered participants. All registered participants will receive admission to the lunch, dinner on August 17, 2024, one day tour and one conference gift. Accommodation is not included in the conference fee.
• If someone wishes to register several papers, to enjoy additional paper discount, he/she should be the first author in those papers.
• Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener.
Student fee is ONLY applicable for students who are the FIRST authors.
2. For presenters (Oral presentation only):
Making Oral presentation in the conference only without paper publication.
The fee for presenter includes admission to the conference
presentation, lunch and dinner on
presentation day (August 17, 2024), and one conference
package (without published proceedings). Accommodation
is not included in the conference fee.
3. For listeners:
Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
The fee for listener includes admission to the conference
presentation, lunch and dinner on presentation day (August 17, 2024), and one conference
package (without published proceedings).Accommodation
is not included in the conference fee.
To avoid delays in registration, please read the entire registration form carefully. You should submit your completed Listener Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration status checking after online registration. If you have not received acknowledgment of your registration, please contact us again at email@example.com .
请仔细阅读完整的听众注册表格以保证准时完成注册。请务必在听众网站报名后将听众注册表填好后提交ccet@bmail.org 进行注册状态确认。如果您仍未收到注册确认，请通过ccet@bmail.org 再次联系我们。
4. Registration Cancellation Policy:
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committees is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
5. Security Precautions:
Beijing can be regarded as a safe city with a low rate of violent crime. However, pick pocketing and purse or cell-phone snatching do occur in the vicinity of train and bus stations, airports and in some public parks. Please be vigilante.
For the safety of your and others' personal and property, participants are required to wear name card, and those accompanying must wear the attendance card as well. Please keep the attendance card well. The conference leader onsite has the right to stop those without the attendance card from entering the meeting room.
Please note that the Organizing Committee will not accept liability for any kind of damage, losses or injuries occurring to persons or personal belongings during the conference. Be sure to organise suitable travel and health insurance.
(Please note that costs for travel, accommodation and insurances are not included in the registration fees.)
会议期间代表应妥善保管好个人物品, 如有遗失,组委会不承担任何直接或间接责任; 失物认领请与咨询台联系。请务必安排合适的旅行和健康保险。
(温馨提示: 注册费里面旅行安排, 住宿或保险预订不包含在内, 请提前作好安排。)